LFM: Abbot, Must not know it
UPDATE November 8: : Saturday, November 10. Around 9 in the evening. GMT -5 (DDO maintenance time)
I am so unimaginative to have a fancy Introduction.
You want to learn Abbot? Sign up.
1. We are not aiming for completion, we are aiming for familiarization.
2. You must not be a member of a famous guild, ask your guildmates to teach you Abbot.
3. To create a stress-free, no pressure, or even maybe a fun-atmosphere PUG, just like running a Shroud.
4. Must be flagged.
Sign up if you are interested, especially you Mr/Ms Lurker you.
Things you might/try to learn:
1. Leading/Running Goggles without voice.
2. Ice wanding Hipster Style. Using ice wands before they were cool? Ice wands? Cool? Get it? Ah nevermind.
3. Asteroids without /sleeping.
Schedule is preferably on a weekend, either morning/evening of GMT -5 or GMT -4 (DDO maintenance time). If there are enough people interested, then we can set up a Date.
So tell your friends.
Names so far:
1. arjiwan Any time
2. sandypaws Any time
3. Myhr (Dheirdre)
4. Adken (Kyrale)
7. BlueSilence (Dumspiro) Saturday Night