Hellstorm! The Gates are Open on Thelanis!
Hellstorm is RECRUITING!
- Do you like the idea of gaming with mature adults who understand that this is just a game and there is no need for drama?
- Do you enjoy the social aspect that DDO offers?
- Do you like using headsets instead of text messaging?
- Do you like the idea of getting to know your guild mates on a first name basis?
- Do you like to play the game as part of a tactical unit, where players work as a team?
- Do you enjoy taking your time in new quests instead of rushing through them?
- Do you like having your game questions answered in a friendly, easy to understand manner?
If you answered YES to the questions above, then keep reading to find out more!
Hellstorm is a medium-sized group of mature men and women largely based out of east coast America with our membership encompassing a broad range of experience, levels & classes from the semi-casual to the hardcore. We operate under a code of honor to promote teamwork and strive for game related rewards within a relaxed social environment.
Our gaming style ranges from the execution of carefully planned strategies to relentless onslaughts where the bloodlust overwhelms our senses and we become hell-bent on the total annihilation of our enemies! From the dusts of hell, our angels of death have taken flight and millions of souls have been consumed by the blaze of glory that is the Hellstorm! Now, many many lifetimes later, we continue to spread our blood tipped wings across Eberron and delve deeper into the Forgotten Realms in search of evil or divine and keep our fires burning into the night.(Makes a d20 reality check.) We enjoy the challenge of high level premium content and the rewards found within but also run low to mid-level and F2P content as needed to advance our characters. Mostly we just like to have fun with people that share our gaming style, hobbies and sense of humor.
Hellstorm members are:
- Team Oriented
For complete details, you may also visit the Membership Page and Frequently Asked Questions section on our Hellstorm Website.
- All members must be mature adults age 18 or over and be able to conduct themselves in a polite, respectful, socially responsible manner. (Most of us are in our thirties and forties.)
- All members must have and use a Headset for in-game voice when needed. (Please be considerate of your teammates and use the "Push-to-Talk" option.)
- All members must be team players and ready to run with the guild. (Players that prefer to run solo or pugging in random groups outside of the guild won't last within the Hellstorm.)
- All members must register and maintain a current list of characters on our website. (Many of us have 10 or more characters and this helps us keep track of who we are talking to and gaming with.)
If you are interested in becoming part of the Hellstorm, please contact us at Hellstorm Membership and answer the following questions:
- What is your name?
- What is your age?
- Do you have a working headset?
- What is your experience with DDO?
- What times / How often do you normally play? Please include timezones.
- Are you Free to Play, Premium or VIP? If Premium, what adventure packs do you own?
- Do you have access to the Forgotten Realms content or plans to buy it?
- What characters would you bring into the Hellstorm? Names and Levels please.
Qualified applicants should expect a timely response in order to set up an in-game meeting for further discussion and a screening run with one or more Hellstorm Officers. We will be looking at your personality, not your achievements, skill level or amount of experience with the game. We want to know that you will fit in and have a good time with the rest of the guild. We also understand that screening is a two way process and you should feel comfortable asking any questions you may have to ensure that Hellstorm is the right choice for you.
If accepted, new recruits will be placed on a short probationary period to further evaluate their gaming style, social compatibility and overall contribution to the guild.