Character Planner - Series 3.xx
Alright, new thread for the new major version number.
I just posted the new character planner, Version 3.05. This one goes up through Level 20 and includes Favored Soul. Go ahead and pick it up, the link is in my sig.
The changelog for this one is kind of general, and doesn't really do justice to the extent of the changes made. But that's alright, hopefully most of them you won't really even notice (lots and lots of bug fixes in this one).
1) Level cap raised to 20.
2) Favored Souls!
3) Equipment has now returned to the planner.
4) Added a new sorting option for known enhancements. You can now either sort them by parent heading and name, or by level taken.
5) Added a "Collapse All" and "Expand All" button to the selectable enhancement lists.
6) Many fixes to the text files, especially in enhancements.
1) Equipment is still a work in progress. I had originally turned it off for a good reason, in that it was causing instability. Now DragonStar has made a fair number of changes and additions, and hopefully we got some of them out, but I harbor no illusions that every piece of equipment is working right, and in fact, may very well cause program crashes. PLEASE save your characters before starting to mess with equipment until we can get the problem items locked down and workikng.
2) When you select the Enhancements instruction, especially for Fighters, the program will not respond for a second. I'm looking into the cause for this now, but in the meantime, just be patient. It should only take a second or two for it to come back up.
As always, if you find bugs or discrepancies between the planner and DDO, please let me know.