PDA

View Full Version : Highest active server population?

Methodica
09-22-2008, 06:47 PM
Hey, I've found the build I want, finished reinstalling and activated my account. But now I need to find where to play.

The busier, the better.

So please, which one has the most active people? I hate to adventure alone. :)

hydra_ex
09-22-2008, 06:53 PM
Its almost impossible to adventure alone, and try either Thelanis or argo. Argo has more players, but Thelanis is more diverse.

Mhykke
09-22-2008, 06:54 PM
Its almost impossible to adventure alone, and try either Thelanis or argo. Argo has more players, but Thelanis is more diverse.

I think the whole "argo is big" is a thing of the past.

Pre merge, that may have been true.

But argo only merged with 1 other server, while most others merged with 2.

I wouldn't be surprised if Argo wasn't one of the smallest atm.

Arkat
09-22-2008, 06:54 PM
Khyber has the shallowest (hey, looks mean EVERYTHING here) and the most powergamers! :D

maddmatt70
09-22-2008, 06:59 PM

I would say Sarlona was probably the smallest recently with them gobbling up the chinese server this summer. Now it is uncertain..

Lorichie
09-22-2008, 07:01 PM

between the hours of 2am and beyond, Argo and Ghallanda seem to indeed have a smaller population than i remember. It seems that Sarlona and possibly Thelanis (during that time period) has picked up.

With the length of time i play in a day, that time period is exceptionally slow, and ive begun playing a bit more on those two servers, although quite honestly Sarlona can be a bit of a challenge because of the language barrier.

Fwiw-this is course just my opinion

R

parvo
09-22-2008, 07:41 PM
You need an active guild. Regardless of server, guilds (and maybe guild alliances) are where most seem to be playing. Not Pick Up Groups (PUGs).

Enir
09-22-2008, 08:57 PM
Easy to PUG up through mid-lvls; tougher quests need better team work.
I did a rough count at 8:30 p.m. EST last Friday using the social tab on Thelanis. Around 586 players visible plus an unknown number of anon.
I've had good experiences with PUGs up through lvl 10 quests. After that, I really needed the guild.