Update 36 Patch 2 Hotfix Release Notes
Here are the Release Notes for the Hotfix for Update 36 Patch 2, released on Wednesday, October 4th.
News and Notes:
- Mimics in the Mimic Hunt now have significantly weaker stats compared to other mimics.
- All Mimic Hunt hit points have been reduced by 20%.
- All Mimic Hunt physical damage has been reduced by 20%.
- Mimic Acid Slobber no longer scales with Hard and Elite difficulty.
- The CR of Mimics has been corrected to no longer be significantly higher than the CR of the dungeon.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Animated Armor to appear instead of a Mimic.
- Mimics on Heroic Normal now only apply their Acid Slobber when biting.
- Corrected the spelling of the Deity Feat category
- Elite and Epic Elite Quivers of Poison no longer have incorrect descriptions
Quests and Adventure Areas
- Abishai from Trials of the Archons quests have had their Spell power reduced significantly to match like-leveled enemies.