Update 27 Patch 1 Hotfix Release Notes
Here are the Release Notes for the Update 27 Patch 1 Hotfix:
News and Notes:
- Melee and Ranged Power now work properly when they are brought into negative numbers. For example, -50 Melee Power now means you deal 100/150, or 2/3rd, or 33% less damage based on our standard Negative Melee Power formula of 100 / (100 - Power). -100 Melee Power means you deal half damage, etc.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Warlock Soul Eater's Strickened Soul enhancement reduce Melee, Ranged, and Spell Power by far more than described.
- Soul Eater's Inhuman Nature now increases Consume and Stricken damage by the proper amount.
- Artificer Iron Defenders, Druid Wolf Companions, Onyx Panthers and Owlbear Defenders have been ordered to end their "we won't attack anything" strike.
- Fixed an issue that could cause characters to get multiple copies of certain effects, causing "lag" when that character was examined.
Quests and Adventure Areas
Trials of the Archons
Defiler of the Just
- The layout of the raid area has been significantly adjusted.
- Abishai Executioners now have a smaller enemy detection area.
- Kerchac will no longer teleport.
- Kerchac will no longer knock players out of the Boss area.
- Players will no longer be able to get stuck between the gate and the teleport portal near the end boss.
- Defiler of the Just
Known Issues are now available. Click here to read them.