DDO Release Notes: June 14, 2006
Welcome to the Archival Release Notes for Dungeons & Dragons Online! These release notes were posted June 14th, 2006.
DDO Release Notes: May 10, 2006
Welcome to the Archival Release Notes for Dungeons & Dragons Online! These release notes were posted May 10th, 2006
Release Notes 2006-04-19
- Quest items should no longer get deleted when players go linkdead.
- Players will no longer be able to enter a completed quest for additional experience reward without retaking the quest. Note: Two quests only were broken in this manner. This change only fixes those two broken quests, not our game mechanic as a whole.
- Fixed several stuck points throughout the world.
- Fixed the problem where sometimes scrolling your mousewheel would not zoom your camera in and out.
Release Notes 2006-04-12
- Scorched Caverns/Taming the Flames: The optional objectives will correctly advance. This adventure is now open again.
- Several issues with Velah the Dragon’s spellcasting have been fixed, and we have updated some problem areas in the Plane of Night.
- Glyphs of Ward-Breaking from the Plane of Night will now appear in the trade window when attempting to trade them to a party member.
- Monsters should once again switch targets normally. Intimidate and diplomacy function again.
DDO Release Notes: Dragon's Vault
This update contains the first content update to DDO, the Dragon’s Vault Module! Can you gain access to the impenetrable Vault of Night?
Release Notes 2006-03-30
- A game-crashing exploit was fixed.
- Several changes have been made to the landscape of General Xantilar's cave to prevent exploitation.
- A rest shrine has been removed.
- If you are in the Kidnapper's Refuge immediately prior to a server downtime, you will no longer be locked out of the quest when the server comes back online.
Release Notes 2006-03-22
Caverns of Koromar
- Caverns of Koromar have been reopened.
- There is no longer a puzzle to solve in the western dig site, however, the area has become more hazardous and we recommend that you watch your back.
Ruins of Threnal - Southern Ruins:
- New enemies and objectives have been added to the Ruins of Threnal.
- Players will now find locked doors that will impede their progress. Keys can be found in the nearby chests. Be sure to bring a rogue to help you unlock and access them.
Release Notes 2006-03-14
- The Founders Helm is now available! If you were in a guild of at least 10 people by the end of the Head Start Event, the Founders Helm should appear in your inventory. Thank you to all of our preorder customers for participating in the Head Start Event!
- The Guild cap has been increased!
- We have made some changes in Redwillow’s Ruins. The quest is once again available.
- We have made some changes in Tempest Spine. The quest is once again available.
Performance and Stability
News & Notes
Of Special Note:
Celebrate DDO's Birthday With a Special Event!
Just when you thought you knew all there was to know about treasure hunting, an old acquaintance has the ultimate challenge for you! Help Euphonia Teles thwart the droves of pirates seeking the map to Crystal Cove. Don your new pirate hat, get there first, and employ everything in your power to reap rewards unlike you’ve ever seen before: