The DDO Chronicle: Issue 88
Mops heads into Epic territory in a new blog post! Click here to read it!
Erdrique looks at the Druid spell Salt Ray! Click here to see more!
To nominate a player, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "PLAYER SPOTLIGHT"
The Finders Trading Company is a level 19 guild on Thelanis that focuses on "heavy" role-playing and questing under their own ruleset! Players looking for an experience that aims to bring more of a pen-and-paper feel to playing DDO can check out the guild's web site here!
Email email@example.com with the subject line "GUILD HALL" to get your guild featured!
Magic can do many things. What can it NOT do?
DDO Gamer writes about Halfling dragonmarks! Click here to get some self-healing!
DDOcast reviews Update 21! Click here to watch or listen!
Let's Talk Shop!
- Update 21 Patch 1 is here! Click here for the Release Notes.
- New Quarterly Wallpapers are now available! Click here to get them for your desktop, laptop, or tablet!
- We're adding new Forum Avatars! Click here to see them!
- Cross-server trade forums have arrived! Click here to see what people are trading!
- Cordovan runs permadeath with the guild Mortal Voyage on Argonnessen! Click here to watch the archive of our Twitch livestream!
Screenshot of the Week!
Mahapunavadi takes the High Road in our 167th DDO Screenshot of the Week! Thank you, Khattiya, for sending in this great-looking screenshot! Check out our entire gallery here!
Click here to learn how your screenshot could be the next Screenshot of the Week!
In the News!
- This is your last chance to get Double Bonus Points! The offer runs through April 13th. Click here to learn more!
- DDO Bonus Days bring you +1 Loot and +20% Heroic XP, now through April 13th!
- Heading to PAX East? We're having an informal meet-and-greet for DDO players on Friday night! Click here for details.
- The DDO Store is offering discounts on Stat Tomes, Skill Tomes, and more! Click here for the latest deals!
That's all for this week's edition of the DDO Chronicle. We'll see you next time!