The DDO Chronicle: Issue 77
Samius Gurobo is streaming on Twitch.tv! Watch Samius play DDO by clicking here!
Erdrique wants to know which NPC's you would like to meet in person in a new blog post! Click here to read it.
To nominate a player, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "PLAYER SPOTLIGHT"
The Trusted are a newly-formed European guild on Khyber that is looking for people to join them! The guild generally plays around the times of 17 - 01:00 (GMT +2 ). Learn more by clicking here!
Email email@example.com with the subject line "GUILD HALL" to get your guild featured!
We all know that ice skates are great for the DDO Winter Games, but what else could adventurers use them for?
DDOcast will be joined by DDO Franchise Director Rowan and Community Specialist Cordovan this weekend! Follow DDOcast on Twitter here to find out when the show is live.
DDO Gamer has a great view of the Harbor lights at night, including a .gif! Click here to see it.
Let's Talk Shop!
- Update 21 is available for an early preview on Lamannia! Click here to find out more!
- Learn more about the development of the Haunted Halls of Eveningstar! Read Lead Developer Purplefooz's post here!
- The DDO Winter Games are underway, now through February 16th! Click here to learn more about the events!
- The DDO Players Council is expected to launch soon! Learn more about this effort by clicking here!
Screenshot of the Week!
Deanna falls from the Vault of Night with grace in our 156th DDO Screenshot of the Week! Thank you, Deanna, for sending in this cool screenshot!
Check out our entire gallery here!
Click here to learn how your screenshot could be the next Screenshot of the Week!
In the News!
- DDO Bonus Days brings you +1 Loot, now through January 26th!
- If you are streaming your DDO game, let your fellow players know! Click here to get the word out about your DDO livestream.
- The DDO Store is offering discounts on Hearts of Wood, Quest XP, and more! Click here for the latest deals!
- Get a free Creature Companion by liking us on Facebook! Click here to learn more!
That's all for this week's edition of the DDO Chronicle. We'll see you next time!