The DDO Chronicle: Issue 64
Deadlock has put together a guide to Sagas! Click here to read it!
Enzitebob posts up some great screenshots in our Screenshots, Fanart, and Videos thread! Click here to see them!
To nominate a player, email email@example.com with the subject line "PLAYER SPOTLIGHT"
Monarch is a Thelanis-based guild looking for experienced players to grow! This guild has a history of helping and educating casual and new players, but its members are also interested in leveling, True Reincarnating, and running Epic level quests! Click here to learn more about the guild!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "GUILD HALL" to get your guild featured!
What's a little-known favorite food of a raid boss that you want everyone to know about?
DDOcast has put together a calendar to keep you up-to-date on the latest game and show-related events! Click here to see it!
Adiurd writes on DDO Gamer about life as a Paladin! Click here to read it!
Let's Talk Shop!
- Update 19 Patch 3 has arrived! Click here for the Release Notes!
- Producer Glin will be revealing more details about Epic Reincarnation very soon! You can read the teaser-info in the Official Discussion forum!
- Don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel to be notified when new Community Video updates are released!
- There's a Turbine Maintenance on Monday, October 7th! Click here for details.
Screenshot of the Week!
Mithrildor wears the Shroud of the Vampire during a dark night in Stormreach in our 142nd DDO Screenshot of the Week!
Don't forget to check out the entire gallery by clicking here!
Click here to learn how your screenshot could be the next Screenshot of the Week!
In the News!
- DDO Bonus Days brings you +15% Guild Renown, now through October 6th!
- The DDO Store is offering discounts on select Creature Companions and more! Click here for the latest deals!
- For a limited time, get Render, Golem, Frog, Beholder and Mephit Creature Companions! Now through October 9th!
That's all for this week's edition of the DDO Chronicle. We'll see you next time!