Challenge Rules: Dr. Rushmore's Mansion - Epic Moving Targets
Quick Start Guide
- Find the wizard Rushmore and his four fellow outlaws. Assassinate them before time runs out!
- Unlock gates to quickly navigate to your target and extend your time.
- Watch for the clues to find the outlaws as they move throughout the Mansion!
- The monsters for this Challenge are meant for very experienced players! You must be level 20 or higher to enter this Challenge.
- Epic Challenges offer alternate rewards that can upgrade Challenge loot into its Epic version!
Assassinate Your Target
- The vile wizard Rushmore has retreated to a magical safe-house to relax with his no-good cohorts.
Infiltrate their Mansion and eliminate these outlaws before time runs out!
- Tip: You can earn extra treasure for killing red named boss monsters!
- Outlaws can teleport to different rooms of the Mansion.
- Outlaws who have teleported to a new location may speak a clue that can help you determine where they have gone.
- Each Gate you open will extend your time.
- To open a Gate, you must obtain the associated Crest(s).
- The deeper you go into the mansion, the more Crests are required to open the next Gate.
Crests can be found by:
- Breaking open containers
- Killing monsters
- Tip: You will also occasionally find Crests lying out in the open.
- There are paintings scattered throughout the walls of the mansion.
- If you get to close to a painting, its eyes will glow red and phantasmal guards will appear to fight you.
- The painting will continue to spawn phantasmal guards until the next Gate is opened.
Scoring & Star Objectives
You will earn points for the following:
- Monsters killed
- Gates opened
- Outlaw Bosses killed
Can you complete these objectives? For each blue star you earn you'll receive House Cannith favor!
- Defeat at least one of the bosses of Rushmore's Party
- Open all the sealed gates
- Defeat the other bosses
- Activate every portrait of warforged
- Kill a boss in the bathroom
NOTE: You must complete the first star objective (Defeat at least one of the bosses of Rushmore's party) to receive experience & rewards from the Challenge.