Fan sites are an integral part of our community!
The companies or individuals administering the websites listed below are not affiliated with Turbine or its licensors. The statements and opinions expressed on these websites are solely those of their respective authors and do not necessarily reflect the views, nor are they endorsed by, Turbine or its licensors. Turbine and its licensors do not guarantee the accuracy of, and are in no way responsible for, any content on these websites.
DDOWiki is a free resource for any player of Dungeons & Dragons Online. The site is intended to be a comprehensive source of information for everything about the game. Using wiki allows anyone who is a fan of DDO to contribute and help DDOwiki become a great resource for the game.
AdarDDO is a web site created by Tom.JonesJR to host an online Guild Airship Amenity builder and several spreadsheets.
Discussions, guides, gameplay and a personal vlog dedicated to DDO. Videos include spoken audio and are from the perspective of a veteran DDO player. The videos on the channel aim to be both entertaining and informative.
DougGlyndwyr's guild page archives Notes to Strike a Chord, playthrough videos, guides, observations, strategies, and other sundry DDO related things.
The Damsels of DDO are a group of girl gamers who talk about things that are important to them in the world of Dungeons and Dragons Online. Every other week, we play via the DDO Stream and then discuss in a podcast the next day!
DDM’s Realm – DDO:EU is intended to be a repository of DDO:EU information or where to find it. DDM’s Realm currently contains a very robust item and quest database. This database is searchable and sortable.
A weekly audio podcast about the world of Dungeons and Dragons Online! This podcast is made by players, for players of DDO. Each week DDOCast features news, interviews, and lots of fun as well!
This blog compiles current online DDO resources for players! Also available on popular social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
DDOChat is on online website and chat room where you can hangout and discuss any DDO related content. Feel free to chat about the game, real life, lurk, or even idle to your hearts content. We would like to keep this a free and safe for work/home environment, stop on by, pick a name, and type !rules when you are in the chat room.
Cocktailhour with Lessah and Samius is an audio podcast about the world of Dungeons and Dragons Online! This podcast is made by players, for players of DDO. With a laid back, have a fun talk tell stories. Warning: teaching moments may be encountered.
A web app for players to plan their Epic Destinies being introduced with Menace of the Underdark.
DDO Gamer is your go-to source for the latest or funniest DDO information. Updated most weekdays.
DDOguys are a group of old school gamers who have been playing DDO for years and have decided to start showing everyone else the hilarious incidents. We post up a lot of let's plays and try to keep rolling out fresh content on a weekly basis. We also have put out build discussions and tutorials. Every week our content grows so come check out our YouTube fansite or join us on one of our other media sites including facebook, twitter, and recently added twitch. We hope to hear from you!
DDO Players Covers all news related to DDO and DnD 5E. We strive to cover all aspect of DDO. Each week we produce a podcast DDO Player News. We are a proud member of The Players Alliance Network
Are you tired with switching your toons in DDO to just know they are ready to run a raid or not? It's time to use DDO Raiders! This is a free app for Android that includes various tools to help DDO players.
A blog about my adventures in Dungeons & Dragons Online. I like to talk about lore and try to make links between various aspects of the game and to talk about other game related topics such as quests and builds.
While Ron's offline planner has been well loved and used over the years, it could never be used on macs sitting next to PCs, nor could you design any characters from work. So without further ado, an online character planner that works in Firefox, Safari, Opera, and more!
A dedicated DDO channel with dozens of instructional videos about quests, etc. Its focus is demonstrating the capabilities of a druid caster/healer/quasi-tank build. All videos are narrated with playstyle tips and advice. Features a beginner's guide series for people interested in the build but are new to druids.
Has comically captioned pictures via. LOLCats. All of the DDO screenshots are mine, with a few of my favorites others have made [who add their own credits as they chose] related to this genre of fantasy.
Grandapah's Flikr page featuring many DDO screenshots!
A small site with Katz' characters, builds, builds made for others, some how-to's, and a blog!
Creative quality content by MDI, featuring various games such as DDO & more! Status Updates, Let's Plays, Tips, Guides etc.
A website that tries to inspire players into trying new playstyles by giving an answer to questions like "How far does my Greataxe reach, and how about my dagger?", "What sources of Charisma are there, and how high can it go?" "What action boost should I pick, Damage or Attack speed?"
A medium to keep in touch with fellow gamers and friends abroad, even while not actively logged into DDO. Includes game maps, strategies, discussion forums, character builds, and more.
The Ravenguard Press until recently, has been exclusively associated with The Korranberg Chronicle, a widely read publication headquartered out of Zilargo. We are now an independent investigative reporting organization home based in Stormreach. We report on strange happenings in the city, corruption of the Coin Lords and Dragon Mark Houses, highlight Adventurer Guilds, and collect rumors for further investigation.
The epic story of one player's trek towards completionist. Discussing varying topics from questing and crafting to dance lessons for elves and gymnastics (tumbling) and everything in between.
Deadlock has put together an incredible resource of XP tables, maps, Eberron history, and more!
Become a Fansite!
If you run a website which is focused on Dungeons and Dragons Online™ Stormreach™ (DDO), we'd like to help you increase your traffic! Approved fansites will receive these benefits:
- A direct link from DDO's Fansite Page.
- Inclusion on our email list, through which we keep fansites updated on the latest announcements and events for DDO.
- Fansites will be reviewed on a regular basis, and some may be selected for Spotlight Features on http://www.DDO.com.
To be considered for approval and listing on DDO's Fansite Page, websites must meet the following criteria:
- Content must be at least 70% focused on DDO.
- Content must be updated on at least a monthly basis.
- Sites must provide a clear link to http://www.DDO.com.
- Site administrators must be age 18 or over.
- Sites must already be online and receiving public visitors. At least some news and information should be accessible to users without registration.
- Guild websites are not eligible as a fansite. To promote your guild we suggest using the Guild Matchup forums.
- Sites must not contain any illegal, unauthorized, offensive, or objectionable content or promote the violation of Turbine's terms of service, code of conduct or end user license agreements.
- Sites cannot contain any copyrighted material (code, images, text or otherwise) without express permission from the original source. However, DDO assets which have been previously published, publicly distributed or released by Turbine may be used in site creation and content.
- Sites must not contain defamatory content or references to any Turbine or Wizards of the Coast property, other products relating to the Wizards of the Coast.
- Turbine may remove links from DDO's Fansite Page at any time for any reason or no reason with or without notice to the Fansite administrator.
To apply to have your site included in the fansite program, post a thread in our Listing forum with the following information:
- The name of your fansite.
- The fansite's URL.
- A brief (around 50 words max) description of your fansite's content (if your site is accepted, this description will be displayed in your site's entry).
- The email address(es) you would like added to our email list for news and announcements. (They will not be displayed in the listing.)
- It may take 24 to 48 for your listing to be reviewed and appear. We may revise the submission process in the future.