Fan sites are an integral part of our community!
The companies or individuals administering the websites listed below are not affiliated with Turbine or its licensors. The statements and opinions expressed on these websites are solely those of their respective authors and do not necessarily reflect the views, nor are they endorsed by, Turbine or its licensors. Turbine and its licensors do not guarantee the accuracy of, and are in no way responsible for, any content on these websites.
AdarDDO is a web site created by Tom.JonesJR to host an online Guild Airship Amenity builder and several spreadsheets.
DDM’s Realm – DDO:EU is intended to be a repository of DDO:EU information or where to find it. DDM’s Realm currently contains a very robust item and quest database. This database is searchable and sortable.
DDOBRASIL is dedicated to all the Brazilian players of dungeons and dragons online, bringing updates, guides and tutorials among other facilities to all fans of Brazil.
This blog is run by fans of DDO and promotes the game for the Brazilian and Portuguese communities. Screenshots, quests, items and more!
A weekly audio podcast about the world of Dungeons and Dragons Online! This podcast is made by players, for players of DDO. Each week DDOCast features news, interviews, and lots of fun as well!
This blog compiles current online DDO resources for players! Also available on popular social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
DDOChat is on online website and chat room where you can hangout and discuss any DDO related content. Feel free to chat about the game, real life, lurk, or even idle to your hearts content. We would like to keep this a free and safe for work/home environment, stop on by, pick a name, and type !rules when you are in the chat room.
Cocktailhour with Lessah and Samius is an audio podcast about the world of Dungeons and Dragons Online! This podcast is made by players, for players of DDO. With a laid back, have a fun talk tell stories. Warning: teaching moments may be encountered.
Tour Xen'drik with this simple and direct home for DDO Maps. The site also includes basic information on quests (quest giver, location, dungeon entrance, etc.), favor rewards, and experience point rewards.
A web app for players to plan their Epic Destinies being introduced with Menace of the Underdark.
DDO Gamer is your go-to source for the latest or funniest DDO information. Updated most weekdays.
Are you tired with switching your toons in DDO to just know they are ready to run a raid or not? It's time to use DDO Raiders! This is a free app for Android that includes various tools to help DDO players.
A blog about my adventures in Dungeons & Dragons Online. I like to talk about lore and try to make links between various aspects of the game and to talk about other game related topics such as quests and builds.
If You Die You Delete is a fan site dedicated to live-streaming DDO game play with a permadeath focus. Live broadcasts are viewable directly from the blog page!
KorthosCast is dedicated toward creating a perspective of gaming for both new and old players while taking a look at not only gaming mechanics, but the mechanics of a party based MMO. So sit back, relax, and slip on your favorite Sahuagin skinned slippers. Hosted by Kobay.
DDOZonixx is a Youtube channel that focuses on providing video footage on all the different aspects of DDO. Currently, videos include True Reincarnate Questing, Video's for Beggingers, Detailed Loot Runs, and more. Videos are all commentated with various tips, tricks, and suggestions relevant to the footage.
This site contains the following features: search engine, puzzle solver, guide, quest timer tracker, quest completions tracker, and useful link compilation.
While Ron's offline planner has been well loved and used over the years, it could never be used on macs sitting next to PCs, nor could you design any characters from work. So without further ado, an online character planner that works in Firefox, Safari, Opera, and more!
This site is completely free to use, and has been created to help out all those wanting to trade items on any server. At the site you can:
- Search Items by type and server
- Create ads with an expiration date
- Set an expected price for each item
- Link your list of ads in the ddo forums by account
- Accept pms for auctions
- Attach images to each ad
Each ad can be searched by server, keyword, minimum level, date, no more searching through trade lists to find the item you are looking for. Come give it a try!
DDOWiki is a free resource for any player of Dungeons & Dragons Online. The site is intended to be a comprehensive source of information for everything about the game. Using wiki allows anyone who is a fan of DDO to contribute and help DDOwiki become a great resource for the game.
Creative quality content by MDI, featuring various games such as DDO & more! Status Updates, Let's Plays, Tips, Guides etc.
A medium to keep in touch with fellow gamers and friends abroad, even while not actively logged into DDO. Includes game maps, strategies, discussion forums, character builds, and more.
The Ravenguard Press until recently, has been exclusively associated with The Korranberg Chronicle, a widely read publication headquartered out of Zilargo. We are now an independent investigative reporting organization home based in Stormreach. We report on strange happenings in the city, corruption of the Coin Lords and Dragon Mark Houses, highlight Adventurer Guilds, and collect rumors for further investigation.
A DDO fan blog from Gleek Wondertwin (aka The Friendly Necromancer). Currently there is at least a weekly update about the adventures of the Team Spode static group. Come see what's killing us in game these days.
Character Lookups, Crafting Planners and more to come!
Become a Fansite!
If you run a website which is focused on Dungeons and Dragons Online™ Stormreach™ (DDO), we'd like to help you increase your traffic! Approved fansites will receive these benefits:
- A direct link from DDO's Fansite Page.
- Inclusion on our email list, through which we keep fansites updated on the latest announcements and events for DDO.
- Fansites will be reviewed on a regular basis, and some may be selected for Spotlight Features on http://www.DDO.com.
To be considered for approval and listing on DDO's Fansite Page, websites must meet the following criteria:
- Content must be at least 70% focused on DDO.
- Content must be updated on at least a monthly basis.
- Sites must provide a clear link to http://www.DDO.com.
- Site administrators must be age 18 or over.
- Sites must already be online and receiving public visitors. At least some news and information should be accessible to users without registration.
- Guild websites are not eligible as a fansite. To promote your guild we suggest using the Guild Matchup forums.
- Sites must not contain any illegal, unauthorized, offensive, or objectionable content or promote the violation of Turbine's terms of service, code of conduct or end user license agreements.
- Sites cannot contain any copyrighted material (code, images, text or otherwise) without express permission from the original source. However, DDO assets which have been previously published, publicly distributed or released by Turbine may be used in site creation and content.
- Sites must not contain defamatory content or references to any Turbine or Wizards of the Coast property, other products relating to the Wizards of the Coast.
- Turbine may remove links from DDO's Fansite Page at any time for any reason or no reason with or without notice to the Fansite administrator.
To apply to have your site included in the fansite program, post a thread in our Listing forum with the following information:
- The name of your fansite.
- The fansite's URL.
- A brief (around 50 words max) description of your fansite's content (if your site is accepted, this description will be displayed in your site's entry).
- The email address(es) you would like added to our email list for news and announcements. (They will not be displayed in the listing.)
- It may take 24 to 48 for your listing to be reviewed and appear. We may revise the submission process in the future.