New To The DDO Store With Update 18
The cosmetic system has been completely revamped with permanent gear! Equip cosmetic armor in the Cosmetic Armor inventory slot to change your armor's appearance!
• Cosmetic armor, also known as Glamered Clothing, has one visual appearance and can be applied for all classes and races except Warforged.
• The Warforged has armor kits exclusively for their race.
• Armor types available are heavy, medium, light, robe, and outfit.
• Cosmetic armors have unlimited uses and are bound to account.
• Cosmetic appearance can be toggled on and off.
• Armor kits, which were a part of the old cosmetic system, will remain available in the DDO Store through June 30th.
• A portion of the armor kit appearances have been converted to cosmetic armor. Check out the DDO Store for the full catalog of options available!
Hats & Helms
With the cosmetic system update, hats & helms can now be equipped to the cosmetic headwear inventory slot to change your appearance!
Hats & helms with bonuses can be activated to buff your character with the corresponding bonus until you logout. Only 1 buff from cosmetic hats & helmets can be active at a given time.
The following hats & helms have been retroactively converted to the new cosmetic system:
• Three-Cornered Hat
• Charming Mask
• Spooky, Ninja & Festival Masks
• Lucky Green Hat & Top Hat
• Gold, Green, Red & Silver Party Hats
• Black & Indigo Secretive Hoods
• Gold Skull & Fiendish Rabbit Helm
• Glowing Circlet
Upgrade Tomes of Skill
Permanently increases one of your character's skills by +1, +2, or +3.
• You select the skill you want to increase once in game.
• You cannot select Use Magic Device.
• +1 UMD tomes are available separately.
• (+1 to +2) & (+2 to +3) Upgrade Tomes of Skill also available in the DDO Store!
• Save on Skill Tomes with 6 stack bundles in the DDO Store!
• Bonuses from tomes persist through reincarnation.
• This item is Bound to Account.
• Note that only the most powerful version of a tome will apply (using two +1 tomes on the same skill will only provide one +1 total inherent bonus to that skill).
The bonus from a Lesser Tome of Epic Learning is equal to 5% of the quest's base XP but increases to 15% the first time you complete a given quest. The bonus from a Greater Tome of Epic Learning is equal to 10% of the quest's base XP but increases to 25% the first time you complete a given quest. Does not affect characters that are below level 20.
The effect persists through True Reincarnation and stacks with all other XP bonuses except other Tomes of Learning.
Upgrade your Lesser Tome of Epic Learning to a Greater one! You must have a Lesser tome effect on you to use this the Tome of Epic Learning Upgrade.
DDO Store Heal Potions have been replaced with the potent Gold Seal Elixirs of Healing! These new and improved healing elixirs are 3 to 5 times more powerful than the old healing potions and have no minimum level requirement to use!
Gold Seal Elixirs of Healing come in six strengths and are available in stacks of 10, 50, & 100:
• Lesser: Heals 10 HP plus 10-20 more HP over 10 seconds each potion
• Moderate: Heals 20 HP plus 20-40 more HP over 10 seconds each potion
• Improved: Heals 30 HP plus 30-60 more HP over 10 seconds each potion
• Greater: Heals 50 HP plus 50-100 more HP over 10 seconds each potion
• Superior: Heals 80 HP plus 80-20 more HP over 10 seconds each potion
• Sovereign: Heals 130 HP plus 10-20 more HP over 10 seconds each potion
• Elixir stacks of 50 & 100 are currently unavailable. This is a known issue which will be fixed as soon as possible.
Allows you to store stacks of 10 different types of augments in one inventory slot. Within the bag, each type of augment can stack up to 100. This item is bound to character.
• Small Augment Bag: Store 10 stacks of augments in one inventory slot
• Medium Augment Bag: Store 20 stacks of augments in one inventory slot
• Large Augment Bag: Store 40 stacks of augments in one inventory slot
• Huge Augment Bag: Store 80 stacks of augments in one inventory slot